Apr 24, 2018 | jglover | 3361 views
Major Midget Update
Welcome to the LJK Midget AAA 2018/19 Team!
ANNOUNCEMENT: The LJK Midget team has been officially invited and accepted in the OHL – HPHL BATTLE OF THE BORDER.
Players playing for the LJK U18 team will have the opportunity to receive:
1) On-ice development
2) Off-ice- Individualized Hockey Development and Academic Pathway Planning
3) Nutrition Counselling by a Certified Nutritionist
4) NCAA Endorsed "Athlete Assessment" Package and Review by Certified Practitioner-
5) Team Building Events
6) Leadership and Character Building Sessions and Events
7) Strength and Conditioning Assessment and Program Plan
8) NCAA Recruiting Information and Eligibility Centre Guidance
9) OHL/OJHL/Jr B/Midget (U18) Draft -Informational Player Profiles Developed and Posted
The U18 (Midget) AAA team would like to welcome Dave Moore and Rob Vanelslander as trainers for the team.
The full hockey staff and additional announcements will be added periodically to the site.
Check weekly as additional announcements regarding tournaments, showcases, and player development opportunities will be posted.